Power Plant Nitroking (PPNK) is highly concentrated organic manure with humic acid, natural plant hormones, amino acids, trace elements and other plant nutrients. It helps the plants to produce good quality as well as high quantity of final product like grains, fruits & vegetables etc.There are 16 known trace elements considered essential to plant growth but few of these are available in conventional fertilizers like DAP, SSP, Urea, NPK etc. Although most of the soil have almost all of the micro nutrients in abundance but they are in locked form not relatively available to plants. To make these locked nutrients available for the plant growth, we have to improve the soil ecology with the use of biofertilisers, various botanical extracts, composts, slurry, vermicompost etc.
But in seaweed, the trace minerals are in chelated form that is bonded with organic compounds which are easily broken down by plants as well as soil systems. Seaweed has natural balance of various plant nutrients. Seaweed also contains mannitol, a natural chelating agent that can make unlocked minerals.
What does PPNK Contains?
PPNK is having natural growth hormones like cytokinins, gibberellins, auxins help plants in many ways.
PPNK is also having range of organic micronutrients, macronutrients as well as all essential amino acids which make plants healthy.
PPNK contains humic acid which facilitate the micro flora of soil as well as adds carbon(C) to the soil to manage C:N ratio for proper plant growth.
Helps the plant to withstand heat, drought and from internal physiological stress such as germination and flowering. It has been seen in number of field trials that plants grow well under stressful conditions.
Helps the plants to develop healthy roots, healthy growth of leaves, stems, shoots, flowers as well as fruits. Field trials have proven the effect of PPNK in growth and development of plants.
Fasten and increase the germination and makes the seedlings healthy.
Scientists have noted that plants treated with seaweed extract having cytokinin content which positively affect the resistance of plants to diseases.
Shelf life: A few applications of seaweed extract on crops makes the produce healthy with longer shelf life.
Root system: In number of field trials it has seen that there is significant improvement in root development when applied to the soil or foliar applications during early growth.
Seaweed provides range of micronutrients essential to plants for the production of catalytic enzymes. These enzymes are critical in all growing phases of plants from photosynthesis to reproduction.
Effect on soil: After applying in the soil it stimulate the activities of useful microorganisms hence helps to improve the micro flora of the soil.
Application Method & Time Note: While using PPNK with GROW N BLOOM in the soil, we can gradually reduce the chemical fertilizers like Urea, DAP etc. of the recommended fertilizer doses by the concerned Agriculture Universities.
Dosage: For crops like wheat, bajra, sorghum, rice, annual flower ,pulses, cucurbits, root crops like turnip, reddish, carrot and leafy vegetables etc, farmer can apply minimum two liters of PPNK along with GROW in the soil before sowing that is during field preparation and mix it properly.
It can also be used by adding it to slurry along with Powerplant Grow.
- For foliar application, farmer can apply PPNK @ 2.5 - 4 ml per liter of water at 20-30 days stage along with Powerplant Grow, second application after 15-20 days of the first spray.
- One more application can be given along with Power Plant Bloom before ear emergence.
- For crops like cotton, maize, major vegetables like brinjal, tomato, potato, okra, ginger, turmeric etc. farmer can apply 2- 3 liters of PPNK along with GROW in the soil during field preparation before sowing.
- For foliar spray farmer can apply PPNK along with GROW at 15-20 days after sowing, second spray 15-20 days after first spray in maize but for vegetable crops as flowering starts give foliar sprays of PPNK along with BLOOM at 7-10 days interval.
- For sugarcane, farmer can use 3-4 liters of PPNK along with GROW in the soil. For foliar sprays 2-3 sprays of PPNK along with GROW can be given first at one month stage, 2nd and 3rd at 15-20 days interval.
- For Fruit Plants like Mango, Guava, Peach, Plum, Apple, Cherry, Ber, Tear etc. farmer can apply PPNK in the soil @ 20-40 ml. per plant, 3-4 weeks before flowering same as in case of GROW.
- For Foliar spray Fruit Setting Stage along with [email protected] ml. per ltr. of water. Repeat foliar spray at 15-20 days interval upto midfruit development stages. PPNK can be applied through Drip, Sprinkler as well as [email protected] per acre per month during fruit development stage.
Point to be noted:-
PPNK can be used in all the crops and all types of soils.
PPNK can be used with Powerplant Grow, Bloom, PPNP, PPFC as well as all types of chemical pesticide and fertilizers.
To get good results 1-2 sprays of Nitro King along with Powerplant Grow during early growth period is recommended.
To make its solution uniform first add few liters of water and mix it properly and then add rest required water for spray.
For foliar spray recommended dose is 2.5 - 4 ml per liter of water.
Power Plant Nitroking (PPNK) is highly concentrated organic manure with humic acid, natural plant hormones, amino acids, trace elements and other plant nutrients. It helps the plants to produce good quality as well as high quantity of final product like grains, fruits & vegetables etc.There