PPNK is an organic manure that covers humic acid, natural plant hormones, amino acids, trace elements, and other plant nutrients in a concentrated solution. It aids plants in producing high-quality final products such as grains, fruits, and vegetables in large quantities. There are 16 trace elements that are known to be important for plant growth, although only a few of them are available commercially. We must improve the soil ecology without using biofertilisers, botanical extracts, composts, slurry, vermicompost, and perhaps other strategies to make these locked nutrients available for plant growth.
The trace minerals in seaweed, on the other hand, are chelated, which means they're connected with organic molecules that plants and soil systems may easily break down. The natural equilibrium of various plant nutrients can be found in seaweed. Mannitol, a natural chelating agent that can unlock minerals, is also found in seaweed.
What does PPNK have in it?
PPNK consist of natural growth hormone, for example cytokinins, gibberellins, and auxins which help plants in a variety of ways.
PPNK also contains a wide spectrum of organic micronutrients, macronutrients, and all essential amino acids, all of which are necessary for plant health.
PPNK contains humic acid, which aids soil microflora and contributes carbon(C) to the soil, allowing the C:N ratio to be managed for healthy plant growth.
- Aids the plant's resistance to heat, drought, and internal physiological stress like germination and flowering.
- Plants thrive well under stressful situations, according to a number of field trials.
- Aids in the development of strong roots, healthy leaves, stems, shoots, flowers, and fruits in plants. PPNK's impact on plant growth and development has been demonstrated in field studies.
- Accelerates and boosts germination, as well as improving the health of seedlings.
- Scientists discovered that plants treated with seaweed extract have higher levels of cytokinin, which improves disease resistance.
Shelf life: A few applications of seaweed extract on crops improves the health and shelf life of the produce.
Root system: When applied to the soil or foliar sprays during early growth, it has been found in a number of field trials that there is a significant enhancement in root formation.
Plants require a variety of micronutrients for the formation of catalytic enzymes, which are provided by seaweed. From photosynthesis through reproduction, these enzymes are essential in all stages of plant growth.
Effect on soil: After being applied to the soil, it stimulates the activity of beneficial bacteria, which helps to improve the soil's microflora.
Time & Method of Application Note:
When applying PPNK with GROW N BLOOM in the soil, we can progressively reduce the chemical fertiliser doses advised by the concerned Agriculture Universities, such as Urea, DAP, and others.
Farmers can apply a minimum of two litres of PPNK along with GROW in the soil before sowing for crops like wheat, bajra, sorghum, rice, annual flowers, pulses, cucurbits, root crops like turnip, reddish, carrot, and leafy vegetables, and mix it thoroughly for crops wheat, bajra, sorghum, rice, annual flowers, pulses, cucurbits, root crops like turnip.
• It can also be combined with Powerplant Grow and added to slurry.
• For foliar application, farmers can use PPNK @ 2.5 - 4 ml per litre of water in combination with Powerplant Grow during the 20-30 day stage, followed by a second treatment 15-20 days later.
• Before the emergence of the ears, add another application to the Power Plant Bloom.
• Farmers can use 2- 3 litres of PPNK with GROW in the soil before planting crops like cotton, maize, and main vegetables like brinjal, tomato, potato, okra, ginger, turmeric, etc.
• In maize, farmers can use PPNK along with GROW at 15-20 days after planting, with a second spray 15-20 days following the first. In vegetable crops, you can apply foliar sprays of PPNK with BLOOM with7-10 days intervals when blossoming begins to start.
• Farmers can use 3-4 litres of PPNK in the soil with GROW for sugarcane. For foliar sprays, the first 2-3 sprays of PPNK combined with GROW should be applied after one month, followed by the second and third sprays after 15-20 days.
• Farmers can use 20-40 ml of PPNK in the soil. per plant, 3-4 weeks before flowering, to fruit plants such as mango, guava, peach, plum, apple, cherry, ber, tear, and so on, just as they would GROW.
One thing to keep in mind:
• PPNK can be utilised in all sorts of crops and soils.
• Powerplant Grow, Bloom, PPNP, and PPFC are just a few of the chemical insecticides and fertilisers that can be utilised with PPNK.
• 1-2 sprays of Nitro King together with Powerplant Grow during the early growing period are recommended for best results.
• To make the solution consistent, add a few litres of water and thoroughly mix it, then add the balance of the water needed for spraying.
• The suggested dose for foliar spray is 2.5 to 4 ml per litre of water.