A vital ingredient for the development of plants is potassium (K). Plants absorb a lot of K during their life cycle, which is why it is categorised as a macronutrient. Water, minerals, and carbohydrates all pass through plant tissue with the help of potassium. Protein, starch, and adenosine triphosphate (ATP) synthesis are impacted by its role in the activation of enzymes inside the plant. The rate of photosynthesis can be influenced by ATP generation. As the stomata, which control the exchange of water vapour, oxygen, and carbon dioxide, open and close, potassium also serves to regulate this process.
- Edges that are nearly burned in colour
- Between leaf veins, there occurs chlorosis, or leaf tissue yellowing.
- Purple dots on the underside of the leaf
- Leaf necrosis (dead plant tissue)
- Slowly growing plants
- Greater disease vulnerability
- Minimal crop yield
- Generally unattractive plants with fewer flowers
To cure this deficiency, GREEN PLANET has launched our new product i.e. Power Plant POTASH (organic fertilizer). Potash is granular and orange coloured fertilizer which is a major nutrient for all plants and is necessary throughout the plant life cycle, especially during fruit set and fruit development. This is an essential nutrient that, along with phosphorus and nitrogen, is used as fertilizer for growing crops. Plants require sufficient potash to activate enzymes, which in turn catalyze chemical reactions important for water uptake and photosynthesis. Potash bio-fertilizer mobilises the available potash in the soil and makes the same available to the root zone/plant system by breaking the bonds between the Potassium and Silica molecules in the Clay and Soil Colloids, which immobilise the applied Potassium Fertilizer.
• It aids in enhancing the size and quality of produce.
• By sustaining CO2 generation, it supports a healthy photosynthetic process.
• It aids in resolving the issue of leaf drop and plant water shortage.
• A crucial ingredient for plants that keeps them healthy.
• Improves resistance to illness.
• Promote root development.
• Potassium is necessary for the synthesis of ATP and for the activation of enzymes.
Dosage: 50-100 kg/acre