Some crops have a fruiting stage after the blooming period. The fruit is often too tiny and not as juicy as it should be. It also has a poor look. This might be due to a variety of environmental factors such as excessive temperatures, low moisture levels, insufficient rainfall, nutritional deficiencies, and so on. Power Plant Fruiter is a cutting-edge bio-stimulator based on Homo brassinolides that encourages plant cell elongation and division. It improves floral organ fertility, aids fruit set, increases berry size in grapes and fruit size in other horticulture crops, and increases grape and other fruit crop production. COMPATIBILITY: Fruiter is safe to use with pesticides, herbicides, fertilisers, and micronutrients that farmers frequently use. After diluting with water separately, Double can be combined with most of these popular agrochemicals.
• Initiates cell division and cell elongation, which improves growth.
• Endogenous hormones and enzymes are increased.
• Improves Pollen germination, fertilisation, fruit set, and production .
• When combined with gibberellic acid hormone, it has a synergistic effect.
• Increases the diameter and size of grape berries, as well as yields.
• Provides grape bunches / fruits with resistance to stress such as drought and other exterior damage caused by pests, illnesses, and other factors.
• Increases production while also improving quality.
GRAPES DOSING AND SPRAYING SCHEDULE
: • Fruiter should be applied twice to grape bunches.
• At 90 to 100 percent cap fall stage, spray 1 ml / L together with GA.
• 7 to 10 days after the first dip, apply a second spray of 1 ml / L with GA.
OTHER FRUIT CROPS DOSAGE AND SPRAYING SCHEDULE:
• Fruiter will be sprayed in two separate treatments at a rate of 100 mL per acre.
• At the time of blooming or full bloom, apply a first dosage of 50 mL per acre.
• 7-10 days following the initial spray, apply a second dosage of 50 ml per acre.