The botanical ingredients in Power Plant Seed Treatment are from natural sources. It's a liquid root growth stimulator and natural seed treatment. In the root zone, it also encourages indigenous bacteria. It has been shown to perform well in both low and heavy rainfall areas, as well as in a variety of soil types. It's a cost-effective and efficient technique to improve seed germination, plant establishment, early growth, and yield potential. It's also one of the most cost-effective investments a producer can make to boost yield and boost profits. It works in cold and moistured soils, especially with minimum disturbance and no-till operations, as well as in dry locations too. It has a synergistic effect on seed germination that occurs early and uniformly. During the early stages of crop development, it also improves pest and disease tolerance. It protects against soil-borne and seed-borne fungal disease. It can be utilised in a variety of crops, including fruits and vegetables.
• Organic product that is not harmful to the soil or the environment.
• It can be utilised in a variety of crops, including fruits and vegetables.
• In all soil types, this plant is a dependable performer.
• Diseases and insects are kept at bay for seeds and seedlings.
MODE OF ACTION:
It interferes with transport mechanisms in fungal cells interacting during several times in the fungus' lifecycle, such as conidial germination, germ tube, and mycelia growth, and it generates a zone of protection surrounding each seedling's developing roots. It restricts seed and seedling root growth, insect feeding, and larva livability etc.
• Protect germinating seeds and seedlings from soil-borne infections and insects.
• Germination off seeds is improved.
• Early and consistent establishment and growth are essential.
• Enhances the nodulation of legume plants. It's preferable to soil and foliar application.
• Even in difficult conditions (low/high moisture), the crop stands uniformly.
• Product which has environmentally friendly properties.
• Humans, animals, and plants are not poisoned.
For each kg of seed, mix 20 ml PPST with 50 ml water.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
Store in a cool and dry location.
Keep out of children's reach.
Before using, give it a good shake.
Avoid coming into touch with your eyes, lips, or skin.
Stay out of direct sunshine.
As a preventative step, use it.