Copper EDTA is a water-soluble metal chelate that is stable. It is mainly used for the agriculture and horticulture as micronutrient and macronutrient to prevent the copper deficiency. Copper is an essential secondary nutrient for normal plant development and growth is to provide structural support to the cell walls. If the copper is excess in plants then it is toxic to plants. Copper-deficient plants have been shown to respond promptly to chelated copper foliar spray. Copper EDTA contains copper metal chelated EDTA which is enriched in primary nutrients (NPK). Low availability in copper is generally recognized in acidic soil. Copper metals are useless to plants, but once it is dissolved in acidic conditions, then copper is easily enter in the plant. Under high pH level (alkaline) then copper becomes unavailable to plants.
DEFICIENCY OF COPPER EDTA 14%:
1. In between veins, older leaves are chlorotic.
2. The first sign of a Cu shortage is withering and drooping mature leaves.
3. The leaves of intermediate age are the first to be affected, although due to leaf turnover, the oldest leaves will eventually show symptoms.
4. Plant growth slows when leaves shrink in size and the number of leaves drops (shed).
5. Excess copper in the growing medium are restrict the root growth by burning the root tip.
6.Cupped and distorted leaves can be bleached (lettuce), flaccid and bluish green with chlorotic margins (tomato), abscise early (walnut), and eventually develop necrotic in the interveinal zones.
BENEFITS OF COPPER EDTA 14%:
• Copper EDTA helps plants grow and develop by stimulating and regulating enzyme reactions.
• Copper EDTA is an activator of several enzymes.
•Our mixture contains a lot of copper, which boosts chlorophyll production.
• Copper EDTA is used on the plant foliage, soil or in nutrient solutions.
• It gives colour and flavor in vegetables and flowers.
• Copper EDTA is suitable for fertigation in open field and greenhouses.
• It is used as a fertilizer to overcome the copper fertilizer.
• Micronutrients 100% chelated and fully available up to a pH 6.
• Easily handle, dissolve and apply to the crop.
• It increases the chlorophyll content for healthy green leaves.
DOSAGE:0.5-1gms/L of water.
Copper EDTA is a water-soluble metal chelate that is stable. It is mainly used for the agriculture and horticulture as micronutrient and macronutrient to prevent the copper deficiency. Copper is an essential secondary nutrient for normal plant development and growth is to provide structural s