Spirulina is a type of blue –green single cell algae that grows in both salt and fresh water. It is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the earth. Spirulina considered as a Super food, rich in proteins and provides all essential amino acids to the body. It contains many nutrients, including Vitamins B, Beta-carotene and Vitamin E. Spirulina also contains minerals, chlorophyll and phycocyanobilin and is commonly used as a vegan protein. It is also a fantastic source of antioxidants which can protect us against oxidative stress. Its main active component is phycocyanin. This antioxidant substance gives spirulina its unique blue-green color. Green Planet’s Spirulina Gold is an excellent dietary supplement because of its excellent nutritional and health benefits. It has a high protein and vitamin content. Now a days, oxidative stress can harm your body and cells, which can cause chronic inflammation which can contribute to many chronic diseases. Spirulina gold is a good source of antioxidants that protects one against oxidative damage.
- Good for treating various kind of weakness caused by protein deficiency.
- Helps those who have just recovered from illnesses, for which proteins are essential in organs repairng.
- Rich in beta-carotene, a precursor to vitamin A which is good for visual health.
- Spirulina gold helps reduces cell deterioration rate, serves in anti-aging and helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Helps to improves muscle strength. Its rich in protein which contributes to building muscle mass and enhancing endurance at the time of extreme physical activity such as exercising in the gym or trekking or playing some sports.
- Helps lower your risk of cardiovascular diseases by lowering bad cholesterol and triglycride levels.
- Helps to increase good cholesterol level which is essential for heart health.
- Help against allergic rhinitis like allergies caused by pollen, animal hair and dust.
- Helps to increase the hemoglobin content of red blood cells and improved immune function.
- It may benefit people with type 2 diabetes, significantly reducing fasting blood sugar levels.
- Spirulina gold is rich in vitamins and minerals essential for a healthy immune system. It also boosts the production of white blood cells and antibodies that help fight viruses and bacteria in your body.
- Stimulates red blood cell formation which help supports a healthy lifestyle especially for hard working adolescents and elderly.
- It is a high nutrient, low calorie food that helps people lose weight without losing nutrition and improves body mass index.
Spirulina is a type of blue –green single cell algae that grows in both salt and fresh water. It is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the earth. Spirulina considered as a Super food, rich in proteins and provides all essential amino acids to the body. It contains many nutrients, including Vitamins B, Beta-carotene and Vitamin E.