Garcinia is a natural compound obtained from the fruit of the GARCINIA CAMBOGIA, commonly known as the Malabar Tamarind, a Southern Asian tree. Hydroxy citric acid is made from dried fruit rinds (HCA). This chemical has the ability to inhibit the body's carbohydrate-based fat synthesis.
Green Planet's Garcinia Combogia capsules are a natural approach to lose weight and improve your body's metabolism. This boosts the immune system and aids in the removal of stubborn fat. This helps burn fat and break down excess body sugar into energy when combined with a nutritious diet and 30-60 minutes of activity (walk/yoga/workout/dance, etc.).
• Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA) in garcinia cambogia inhibits the enzyme ATP Citrate Lyase, which limits the conversion of excess sugar to body fat.
•HCA converts adipose tissue glycogen into energy, making you feel energised and revitalised.
•Garcinia cambogia fibre has a mild laxative effect, therefore it's good for persons who have constipation or haemorrhoids.
• Garcinia aids in the improvement of liver function and the re-energization of brain tissues.
• Assist with weight loss in a healthy way.
• Aids in the reduction of lipids, triglycerides, and cholesterol levels in the blood.
•Aids in the reduction of cravings and the regulation of appetite.
• HCA promotes calorie expenditure while reducing fat storage.
• Garcinia combogia may aid to boost athletic performance by increasing levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin, a feel-good messenger in the body.This may help you feel better and eat less when you're anxious.
• Aids in the health of the skin, hair, and nails.
Directions- You must take Garcinia Combogia on a regular basis, half an hour to one hour before a meal, with a glass of water. 2 to 3 capsules per day Drink plenty of water throughout the day, follow a healthy diet, and exercise for 30-60 minutes.
Don't give to a pregnant woman or a nursing mother.
If you have a chronic ailment such high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease, or kidney disease, you should avoid it.
Garcinia is a natural compound obtained from the fruit of the GARCINIA CAMBOGIA, commonly known as the Malabar Tamarind, a Southern Asian tree. Hydroxy citric acid is made from dried fruit rinds (HCA). This chemical has the ability to inhibit the body&