How does Powerplant Spread All-90 operate, and what does it do? Spread All-90 is a non-ionic surfactant that improves absorption, translocation, penetration, and sticking in agricultural spray solutions. It is developed to assure optimal performance in the field and contains 90 percent active ingredient concentration. Spread All-90 explains how it works? • Spread All-90 operates in a number of different ways.
• It aids in the adhesion of spray droplets to the plant, reducing runoff.
•As the surface tension of water droplets decreases, they flatten or spread over the leaf surface.
• Spread Because All-90 wets the surface area, the crop protection agent may spread throughout the leaf surface.
• The active component does not crystallise on the surface of the leaf.
• Once spray droplets are on the leaf surface, it slows their drying and increases their water retention.
Spread All-90 outperforms other crop protection products in terms of spreading, wetting, and penetration., ensuring the efficacy of various crop protection chemicals on a wide variety of crops. What is Spread All-90 and how do I utilise it? Insecticides, fungicides, acaricides, wettable powder, foliar fertilisers, and defoliators are among the insecticides, fungicides, acaricides, wettable powder, foliar fertilisers, and defoliators available. Half-fill the spray tank with water. With the agitator running, add the appropriate amount of herbicide as stated on the label. Before moving on to the next stage, make sure the insecticide/fungicide is thoroughly combined. THE USE OF HERBICIDES Pour half of the water into the spray tank. Before moving on to the next stage, make sure the herbicide is thoroughly mixed. Apply 15ml/15 litres of All-90 to the spray mixture, stir thoroughly, and then add the remaining water. As usual, spray the crop.
SPREAD ALL-90'S KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS •High-performance non-ionic surfactant.
• Excellent wetting and spreading of spray droplets on plant surfaces.
• Increases activity of agricultural products when used as directed.
• Highly concentrated formulation reduces handling and storage requirements.
• Compatible with all agri inputs. DOSAGE: 1 to 1.5millilitres per litre of water.
How does Powerplant Spread All-90 operate, and what does it do? Spread All-90 is a non-ionic surfactant that improves absorption, translocation, penetration, and sti