This is an organic-based spray oil that is used in agriculture and horticulture to manage a wide range of insects and pests. This is an organic oil that has been purified and emulsified with a synergistic mix of high-quality adjuvants. It can be used on its own or in conjunction with other insecticides and pesticides. Action Method: After a thorough foliar spray, it spreads like a continuous thin film on the plant leaves and fully covers the insects, disrupting their breathing and excretion processes and eventually killing them by asphyxia. HOW TO USE? Because this organic spray oil contains a high-quality adjuvant, it has a very high penetration rate. It spreads like a thin film after being sprayed, penetrating deep into the pores, crevices, and any concealed areas where insects hide on the plant leaves. Benefits: • It protects apples, pears, citrus, and other deciduous trees from a wide range of insects, pests, and diseases.
• It's compatible with a wide range of fungicides and insecticides.
• When taken at acceptable dosages, there is no phytotoxicity.
• It spreads quickly and covers a larger surface area than other synthetic oils on the market since it contains high-quality adjuvant.
Powerplant DF differs from other petroleum-based spray oils in the following ways.
Other petroleum based emulsions
Vegetable oil along with herbal extract.
Petroleum based oil emulsions.
Very fast and uniform spreading.
No special spreading quality.
Very stable oil emulsion and remains for hours.
Very unstable and breaks with in few hours thus results are not uniform
It is based on updated and innovative technology.
Old and outdated technology.
Application deadline: • Start spraying Powerplant DF @ 5ml/ltr of water 15-25 days before pink bud stage, which is when the tree is totally dormant.
• The best time to harvest is after the buds have swelled but before they open.
• A temperature range of not less than 5 degrees Celsius and not more than 25 degrees Celsius is ideal.
Use as directed:
• For its application, you can use any standard technique. For instance, a power pump or a foot pump.
• Before using, give it a good shake. Dosage: 5 millilitres per litre of water, or one litre per 200 litres. Note: It does not shine like other synthetic oil-based products because of its extremely fine layer after application.
Before using, give it a good shake.
This is an organic-based spray oil that is used in agriculture and horticulture to manage a wide range of insects and pests. This is an organic oil that has been purified and emulsified with a synergistic mix of high-quality adjuvants. It can be used on its own or in conjunction with other insecticides and pesticides.