Calcium + D3
Calcium, being the most important mineral, tends to get neglected the most. Children usually fuss about having milk and eventually stop drinking milk altogether. With so many fancy diets around us, we often tend to avoid calcium-rich foods like whole food groups, including dairy products. This avoidance often results in its deficiency. It should be widely known that such deficiencies of calcium can result in many diseases over the long term.
We need it from birth all the way until we reach old age. In our infant days, it is required for proper bone and tooth growth; during adolescence, as the bones develop, calcium is again essential to support the growth. Finally, when we get older, our bones tend to get porous and weak, thereby requiring ample calcium intake.
Among all the health benefits of calcium, the most important ones are that it aids in maintaining bone and dental health, as well as in the prevention of colon cancer and the reduction of obesity.
Reports say that calcium deficiency conditions are continuously rising, particularly in women who are on low-calorie diets to get slim and confronted with the threat or trouble of osteoporosis. Thus, it is extremely important to consume enough calcium, vitamin D, magnesium, and K2 throughout your life.
Calcium forms 2% of the total body weight in an adult. It is found in the human body as deposits in the bones and teeth in high volumes. Traces of the mineral are also present in the circulatory system, which prevent life-threatening hemorrhages.
“Herbneut’s Calcium + D3” is a combination of Calcium, Magnesium, vitamin D and alfa alfa extract.
- Calcium is the basic building block for Bone and also helps to maintain bone strength.
- Magnesium plays an important role in regulating calcium levels in the bone.
- Vitamin D is required for promoting calcium absorption from the gut.
- Calcium protects your heart muscles.
- It prevents Kidney Stones.
- It helps to maintain optimal body weight.
- It reduces Premenstrual Depression.
- Herbneut’s Calcium + D3 helps to maintain a healthy pH level of body.
- It regulates blood pressure.
- It protects your teeth by keeping the jaw bone strong and sturdy throughout your life.
Dosage: 1-2 Tablets per day preferable after meal.