The most aromatic of all Indian spices, Cardamom is a spice with an intense, slightly sweet flavor and used in both sweet and savory recipes. It Contains phytochemicals that have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It is also enriched with fiber, vitamins and minerals which help improve health. It is often used in Ayurvedic medicines to enhance physical strength. It helps in balancing three doshas- Vatta, Pitta and Kapha in our body.It is advantageous to the health of the intestines. Cardamom's cooling properties can aid to reduce acidity.Green Planet’s Green Cardamom (Elaichi) is Organic which is packed with tons of nutrients to nourish your body. Cardamom is a spice that must be consumed on a daily basis in order to stay healthy and increase your life span.
• The antioxidant compounds in cardamom may help protect cells from damage and slow down and help to prevent inflammation in your body.
• It serves to activate our taste and sensory aspects, which aids digestion, thanks to its pungent aroma. It enabled the secretion of enzymes effective for digestion especially if consumed after heavy meals.
• Cardamom may improve breathing by stimulating better uptake and reliving air passage to the lungs.
• It has a natural breath freshening effect. Cineole, a primary component of cardamom, is recognised for its antibacterial capabilities, which help to maintain dental hygiene and fight microorganisms that cause bad breath.
• It may help lower blood pressure most likely due to its antioxidant and diuretic properties. It might protect your heart from elevated cholesterol levels.
• Cardamom tea helps in flushing out toxins and keeps your internal system clean.
• It helps maintain vitality and keeps your energy level up.
• Its antioxidant properties help fights the build-up of Cortisol in your body, thus reducing stress and promoting easy breathing.
• The essential oil menthone in cardamom can help in treating gastrointestinal issues like indigestion, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain.