Black pepper is the fruit of the black pepper plant from the Piperaceae family and is one of the most commonly used spices worldwide. It has a pungent taste which is due to the alkaloid, chavicine. It helps relives from many health problems especially common cold. It offers a range of health benefits in addition to its flavor enhancing properties. Its full of nutrients such as iron, calcium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, zinc, chromium, vitamin A and vitamin C. Along with nutrients it has antioxidants, flavonoids, essential oil and other phenolic compounds that help protect your cells and boost digestive health. Green Planet’s Black Pepper is fresh and organic and free from harmful pollutants such as chemical pesticides, which makes it safe and healthy for you and your family. Regular use of kaali mirch or black pepper in the diet could help promote weight loss, improve digestion, relieve cold and cough and boost metabolism.
• Piperine, a powerful antioxidant found in black pepper, may help protect your cells from free radical damage.
• Assist with nutrient absorption. It may increase the absorption of nutrients like calcium and selenium and beneficial plant compounds.
• Black pepper help to stimulate hydrochloric acid in your stomach which helps you better digest and absorb the foods you eat.
• Black pepper help to reduce discomfort and gas buildup in your intestines.
• Black pepper is a good source of manganese, that can help bone health, wound healing and metabolism.
• It is anti-bacterial in nature, and therefore helps to cure cold and cough.
• Black pepper benefits in eliminating toxins from your body through increased urination and sweating,
• Black pepper may help promote the free flow of oxygen to the brain which help to uplifts your mood. It releases mood inducing chemicals that keep you calm and help to treat stress and depression.
• It can help flush out the uric acid from the body which is one the major reasons behind body pain.
• It has anti-inflammatory properties which help in treating joint pains of arthritis.
• Its anti-bacterial properties help prevent the growth of harmful bacteria on your teeth and gums area, which protect your teeth and gums from plague formation.