In India, red chilli is a common spice used in a variety of dishes. It gives fiery hot taste and spicy taste to your food that tingles your taste buds because of the active alkaloid compound, capsaicin, present in it. Along with adding taste, it makes you healthier. Red chillies are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C and hence are excellent antioxidants. They build up immune system and fight off free radicals responsible for cellular damage. Red chilli powder also known to be good source of minerals like iron, potassium and magnesium. To ensure that you get optimum benefits of this spice , use high quality red chilli powder, which is grown without using chemicals. Green Planet’s Red Chilli powder is Organic and its benefits are maximized due to the absence of any form of preservatives and harmful chemicals. Indian cuisine is incomplete without red chilli powder. Green Planet’s red chilli powder comes in the purest form with all its essential component intact.
• Red chilli powder helps in digestion, it improve the secretion of gastric juices, accelerating digestion and relieving issues like constipation and gas.
• It reduces harmful bacteria in your gut, keeping intestine healthy and clean.
• It has significant amount of vitamin C, which strengthen the immune system and helps your body fight infections and diseases.
• An active component Capsaicin, present in red chilli powder help reduces blood pressure and improves blood flow.
• Red chilli powder high in potassium which relaxes the blood vessels in your body and help maintain blood pressure levels.
• The iron present in red chilli powder enhances the hemoglobin levels in the blood and promotes effective blood flow in the brain, which reduces the risk of cognitive disorders.
• It increases the body’s metabolism rate that help burn down calories.
• Its antibacterial properties helps clear mucus from nasal, providing relief in fighting sinus and keeps such infection at bay.
• Capsaicin in red chillies is known to reduce inflammation which helps reduce pain and inflammation in the muscles and joints.