We are all aware that one of contemporary civilization's greatest enemies is pollution..It is, in fact, a silent killer that is responsible for a variety of ailments, many of which are fatal. Few of us are aware of its precise impact on our own organs. The most delicate element of the human body is the skin.Pollution causes a variety of skin disorders, including pimples, blemishes, and dark patches.Air pollution can also contribute to premature skin ageing. When dust mist comes into touch with the skin, it can cause eczema.
We all know Neem is an ancient herb because of its health-promoting properties. Pimples and blemishes respond well to it as a natural treatment. Neem treats pimples and acne while also preventing microbial growth on the skin. For ages, Indian ladies have used neem to heal acne. Herbcos Neem Face Wash from GREEN PLANET contains neem, which helps to clear pimples up to a certain amount.
• Aids in the removal of skin issues such as blackheads, pigmentation, dullness, and ageing.
• All dust, dirt, and oil have been removed.
• It moisturises the skin and makes it feel soft.
• Makeup is removed, as well as pollutants.
• It can be used on any skin type.
• This is a mild formula that can be used on a regular basis.
• It keeps your skin looking young and healthy.
• Exfoliating the pores on a regular basis is essential.
• Exfoliation stimulates skin regeneration and renewal by speeding up blood circulation.
• There are antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Apply a small amount of cleanser on damp skin to remove the dirt of the day.
How to use :
Apply a tiny amount of the neem and basil clarifying face wash to your hand. Apply the lather to your face and gently massage it in a circular motion. Rinse well and pat dry. It should be used twice a day for clear, smooth, and radiant skin.
Store in a cool, dry location.