Cough is your body’s way of responding when something irritates your throat or airways. Cold and cough are the principal cause of inflammation of the mucous membrane and of excessive mucous discharge. Recurrent coughs and congested throat can cause a lot of discomfort and prevent a peaceful good night’s sleep while making you feel tired and exhausted. If you are dealing with persistent cough, you likely have a buildup of mucous in your chest which affect your health and quality of life. Green Planet’ Cough Syrup made from blend of potent Ayurvedic herbs like Banaksha, Unav, Munaka, Mulethi, Saunf, Anjeer, Kantakari, Kaiphal, Lahsura, Somlata, Vasaka Tulsi, Giloy etc. It is rich in anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-biotic properties. Cough Syrup helps manage dry cough, wet cough, throat pain, sore throat and allergic cough. Its act as a natural safeguard for the respiratory system. Green Planet’s Cough Syrup gives you instant relief and start working on root cause of cough. It comes with a non-drowsy formula, so you do not feel sleepy after having this.
- Helps to clear the respiratory tracts and protects the lungs and throat against infections and viruses.
- It helps in relieving inflammation of the bronchioles and hoarseness of voice.
- Helps to loosen mucous and improves your respiratory health.
- Its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties helps reduce the risk of various bacterial and viral infections.
- It help with easy, comfortable and relaxed breathing during cough.
- Helps to balance tri doshas in the body and helps to expel out mucous accumulated in the lungs.
- Helps phlegm discharge and relieves chest congestion.
- Cough syrup help in clear airways and maintains the proper functioning of the lungs.
- Helps to strengthen the lung tissues and enhances lungs health.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties help in reduce inflammation in the throat.
- It helps the individual’s ability to fight against common cold as well as cough by boosting the production of antibodies.
For Adult- 2 teaspoon 3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
For Children- 1 teaspoon 3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
You can have cough syrup with warm water or as directed by the physician.
Don’t give to pregnant women.