- Wheat are a member of the family Poaceae.
- In india, Wheat is the second most important winter cereal after rice.
- Wheat is a staple crop for a significant proportion of the world`s population.
- It is most important food grain and stable crop.
- Prevent colon cancer, Reduce the risk of heart disease, Benefits your digestive system and contain antioxidants
CLIMATE : WARM AND MOIST ENVIRONMENT
TEMPRATURE : 15-20 DEGREE
SOIL : CLAY LOAMY SOIL WITH GOOD AERATION
pH : 5.5 - 7.5
RAINFALL : 25-75 mm
DURATION ; 90-140 DAYS