Now a days, whitening of hairs in children, adults and aged people is very common. This is due to –
- Genetic problems
- Autoimmune disease
- Thyroid disorder
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency
- Internal weakness
- Change in environmental factors
“GP HAIR COLOUR MAGIC SHAMPOO” which will dye your hair in a very natural way. It is made up of Herbal extracts and nourishing creams such as Noni, Olive and Aloe.
NONI:- It takes part in hair growth and fight against hair fall or hair loss. In general, hair loss occurs due to poor nutrients, damaged scalp or genetically.
OLIVE:- Olive helps in blackening of hairs for long time in the form of vitamin D and it also cure chemically treated hairs.
ALOE:- Aloe Vera contains proteolysis enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
- Helps in the coverage of grey/white hairs in a natural way
- Nourishes hairs
- Easy to use
- Colour lasts for 4 weeks easily
- Prevents hair damage
DIRECTION TO USE:
Step1: Wear gloves.
Step2: Squeeze out the entire contents of the pouch into the palm of your gloved hands & mix well.
Step3: Gently massage the mixture into your (dry) hair.
Step4: Wait for 5 to 10 minutes. & then rinse out hair till water runs clear.
- Wash hair with shampoo or soap to remove excess oil or dirt, 1 or 2 days before the application of this product.
- Use the entire contents of the pack.
- Do not store the mixture for later use.
- The final colour shade will vary depending on the natural colour of the hair, texture, percentage of grey hair etc. More than 1 pack may be required for longer hair.
- If your hair is already coloured with henna/ Mehendi, there must be a gap of at least 2 months between the application of henna/ Mehendi & this product.
- If the dye drips on the skin, wipe it clean with a cotton swab.
- PATCH TEST: For carrying out the test, cleans a small area of skin behind the ear or upon the inner surface of the forearm, using either soap, water or alcohol.
- Apply a small quantity of the hair dye as prepared for use to the area and allow it to dry.
- After 24 hours, wash the area gently with soap and water. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists.
- The test should, however, be carried out before each and every application.
- Do not use the hair colour if your scalp is sore, has any cuts, abrasions, eruptions or if it is any sort of diseased condition.
- This preparation should not be used for dyeing eyebrows or eyelashes as severe inflammation of the eyes or even blindness may result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid rubbing the dye on the scalp.