Pure Honey is a sweet , thick and sticky food substance produced by some bees and some other related insects. Pure Honey is rich in fructose, minerals, vitamins and other nutritious elements. It also contain antioxidants , flavonoids which protect us from various problems.
- Pure Honey promote weight loss .
- Pure Honey is a natural immunity booster.
- Pure Honey moistures the skin and leaving a soft feeling.
- It removes the wrinkles.
- It is used in reducing the pain and also removes dust and dirt from wound.
- Its antifungal activity , make the honey beneficial for itching problems.
- It increase potassium and water intake which is helpful for reducing the duration of diarrhoea.
- It can decrease the upward flow of stomach acid and undigested food by lining the oesophagus and stomach. It is helpful to reduce the risk of gastro oesophageal reflux disease.
- Pure Honey is used as a natural cough remedy.
- It can be added to food and beverages to sweeten the taste.
- Its antioxidant activity, protects the skin from harmful UV- rays.
- It Helps in skin smoother by filling the gaps in dryer skin.
- The natural antioxidants and therapeutic properties in pure honey help in boosting brains’ cholinergic system and circulation and receding cells that cause memory loss.
- Its antioxidants and bacteria-fighting assets also help against fighting infections that are caused by viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- It not only provides nourishment to dry hair but it also gives you smooth and soft hair.
- Pure Honey on the other hand is a natural anti-bacterium and anti-septic that helps to clear the infections and reduce inflammations.
- Pure Honey is an excellent source of natural energy.
- It Prevents and helps control Eczema. Eczema is a skin condition that causes red, itchy, flaky skin that causes discomfort.
- Pure honey had a protective effect against high blood pressure.
- Pure honey may improve your cholesterol levels.
- Pure honey can cure toothache.
1 to 2 teaspoon daily.
MRP: Rs. 250/-