Achieving maximum health and performance of poultry requires nutritionally balanced diets. Poultry requires all known vitamins. Minerals are also important to the health and wellbeing of poultry. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies can produce numerous health problems for chickens like decreased egg production, weakness, Thin shelled eggs, blood clotting, loss of appetite, Bowed legs, weakness etc. In addition to diet and to prevent nutritional deficiencies, GREEEN PLANET presents a fantastic feed supplement named “CHICK TO HEN” fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development, for quality weight gain and muscle development of poultry animals.
Key benefits of vitamins and minerals present in CHICK TO HEN are:-
- L. Lysine:Helps to improve breast meat weight and mortality rate.
- Calcium and phosphorous: - improved egg shell quality and bone strength.
- Potassium, sodium and Chlorine: - useful for acid base equilibrium and electrolyte balance for normal body function.
- Magnesium: - Mg has essential function in cellular metabolism and bone development.
- Zinc: - For bone and feather development.
- Iron and copper:-For oxygen transportation in animal cell.
- Iodine: - Prevents the formation of goitre.
- Manganese: - Helps in proper hatching.
- Selenium: - helps in healthy skin and prevents the formation of diathesis.
- Vitamins A: - improves body growth and egg productions.
- Vitamins D3:- Formation of thick Egg shells and balances calcium and phosphorus and ratio in body.
- Vitamin E:-Prevents the development of crazy chick disease.
- Vitamin K: - Formation of clot and heeling of injured area.
- Vitamin B Complex: - Healthy digestion, proper growth, egg production and over all healthy body metabolism.
- Choline Chloride: - It is a common supplement for weight gain.
- Improves appetite.
- Improve Quality egg production.
- Helps to improve weight gain of poultry animal.
- Healthy body helps in improving metabolism.
Direction for use
To be given in drinking water
Chicks: 10ml per day.
Grower & Boilers: 20ml per day.
Layers: 40ml per day.
Packing: 500 ml .