Aloe Vera Cream is used for the dry skin and keeping the skin moist to help avoid flaky scalp and skin in harsh and dry weather. Cream easily absorbs on topical application: revitalizes the skin. It becomes clear, smooth, and more elastic; wrinkle free and anti-ageing appears as young. It reverses the degenerating skin changes such as wrinkling of epidermis, appearance of lines, creases on the face. Rich in vitamin E and anti-oxidants, aloe vera protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun, helps in the regeneration and stimulation of two essential skin proteins called collagen and elastic and keeps the skin healthy, youthful and radiant.
Benefits of Cream:
- It helps in reducing the blemishes.
- Protects the skin against ultra violet rays.
- Helps in reducing acne problem.
- Nourishes the skin and make skin shiny glowing.
- It helps in reducing wrinkle problem.
- It protects the skin from sunburn.
- Useful in the treatment of various skin problems such as eczema, burns Psoriasis, inflammation, wounds etc.
- It lightens the dark spots on face.
- Soothe itching and helps restore natural beauty.
Use: Take required quantity of cream apply it on the face and massage it in upward movement. You can use two to three times a day if you work in the direct sunlight.
Store in cool and dry place.